- Free version registration Developer Account
- BookingFor EasyConnect BEC API: simple interface in the OTA2012A standard for price updates, availability, conditions / restrictions, retrieval and confirmation of reservations without having to use the BookingFor Console.
- BookingFor Backend API: to read, create and modify Resources and promotions, Prices, Conditions and Restrictions, Reservations and Requests without having to use the BookingFor Console.
- BookingFor Frontend API: to create web, desktop & amp; mobile integrated with BookingFor subscriptions.
CMS plugins booking multi hotel Open Source on BookingFor Github: Joomla Extensions, WordPress Plugin, Drupal Plugin and documentation.
- All types of subscriptions including free trial subscriptions and the developer account are subject to our terms and conditions of service
- A Developer Account does not include a support plan after the initial free trial period.
- Basic support via e-mail and community support are always available when needed. If you need further help during your integration phase, please consider upgrading your subscription. Remember that if your subscription is inactive for a period of six months it will be automatically canceled.
- Make sure your customer has opened a new subscription in their name when you switch to the production environment.
With Bookingfor certify the management system, the booking engine, the channel manager or the website of your customers, and simplify their life. The integration will allow them to communicate more securely and directly with Bookingfor and make the most of its features.
Bookingfor provides well documented and easy to integrate API interfaces, developed in compliance with OTA standards. If you are a developer, systems integrator, channel manager / PMS, web agency, access the specific Developers Area section